RF technologies deliver an electrical energy into the skin, thereby heating collagen to approximately 60 degrees Celsius which is needed to produce new collagen and subsequent tissue tightening and remodeling.
Benefits of Radiofrequency with Microneedling:
- Safely works on all skin types,
- Rejuvenates damaged skin cells
- Fractionated to allow healthy cells to regenerate
- Safer skin treatments with less damage to the dermal layer
- Reduced recovery time
- Smooth acne scarring
- Individualized treatments
- Treat precise depths of the skin
- Addresses skin laxity by tightening over time
- Restores blood circulation in the skin
- Promotes smaller pore size
- Face (lower and upper)
- Periorbital area (around the eyes)
- Abdomen (great for reducing stretch marks)
Results and Recovery
After your microneedling treatment is done, Dr. Bush will recommend some cosmeceutical products to help with hydration and recovery. Radiofrequency energy heats the skin to a point where it reduces any bleeding during the treatment so afterward very minimal scabbing is present.
It will only take a couple of days for the skin to recover completely, but healing beneath the surface will continue over the next few weeks. In addition to this initial treatment, it’s recommended that you have Dr. Bush perform three or more treatments to reach your final results.
Call Dr. Ronald B. Bush at (760) 200-2992 to schedule your free consultation to discuss the microdermabrasion procedure.